Immaculate white beaches, superb sun, crystal clear water, and delicious culinary experiences make North Cyprus one of the best-kept secrets in the Mediterranean. With its natural beauty, North Cyprus is attracting more and more buyers and tourists from all over the world.
The incredible weather with sunshine 340 days per year is, as you can imagine, a major reason why North Cyprus has become so popular. Here you can enjoy the sun and swim all year round. With its lovely climate, North Cyprus has become a hotspot for golfers who devote themselves to the sport all year round. Throughout the whole island, you will be blessed with beautiful scenery, beaches reaching the horizon, and stunning mountain ranges. Here you will find several National Parks with wild donkeys and spotless coves where sea turtles lay their eggs.
With the characteristic charm of a Mediterranean city, Kyrenia has always been a centre of tourism on the island. Kyrenia’s iconic harbour and picturesque tourist magnet is an absolute must to visit. In the harbour, there is always life and movement. The harbour never sleeps; when the sun goes down, hundreds of golden lanterns light up the sky and allow you to wander between bars and local restaurants, order freshly caught tuna fish, and enjoy the romantic breeze of the Mediterranean, even while the rest of the city is sleeping.
It is not uncommon for people to fall in love with North Cyprus to the extent that they choose to settle here permanently. High quality of life at a lower cost of living makes this place ideal for aficionados.
• Pleasant climate all year round with four beautiful seasons.
• Golden sand beaches and scenic swimming lagoons.
• Pristine coasts, fantastic mountains, and the cleanest waters in the Mediterranean.
• Cyprus is known for its unique birdlife and its wild orchids.
• Clean air and environment.
• World-class healthcare with high-tech medical equipment and no waiting times.
• Very low crime rate, Cyprus is considered as the safest place in the world.
• An exceptionally rich history with many ancient sites to discover.
• Low cost of living and a very favourable tax climate.
• An astonishing 18-hole championship golf course with sea and mountain views.
• Culinary experiences with flavours from both east and west.
• A perfect island for the outdoor lovers.
• Cyprus is only a few hours away from you!
You won’t have a hard time finding car rentals at reasonable prices. In Cyprus you drive on the left-hand side of the road. If you want to cross the border between South and North Cyprus by car, you buy supplementary insurance at the border.
You won’t have a hard time finding car rentals at reasonable prices. Compared to most other countries, you drive on the left-hand side of the road here. If you want to cross the border between South and North Cyprus by car, you buy supplementary insurance at the border.
The official currency is the Turkish Lira. However, if you wish to pay with British Pounds, US Dollars and Euros, you are more than welcome to do so in most places. Credit cards are accepted almost everywhere, and ATMs can be found everywhere.